- 03/07/2017 | Trends in Simulation Software Make It More Powerful, Practical and Faster to Master
- 03/04/2017 | CNC Manufacturing on the Way to the Smart Factory : With NC simulation ready for connected production
- 12/04/2016 | Tips for Metalcasters Getting Started with Finishing - NCSIMUL MACHINE and NCdoc
- 05/04/2016 | A Big Picture Look at Simulation
- MARTON PRECISION MANUFACTURING
“Instead of crashing the machine or damaging the part, we can see it beforehand and make adjustments before I even run the part.”
Miguel Chavez | Precision 5-axis Machinist
- NUCLEAR AMRC
«It gives us an exact representation of what’s happening on the machine. Having this digital twin is absolutely vital in ensuring cutting paths are correct.»
Tom Parkin | Production Engineer at the Nuclear AMRC
NCSIMUL TOOL, the professional solution for enhanced collaboration
Managing the complete cycle of machining program
... CAM preparation ...
- Rational tool selection based on characteristics, COM and appropriateness for a particular type of machining;
- Creation and consultation of theoretical assemblies: BOM, product data...
- Ability to view a complete panorama of the physical assemblies present in the workshop;
- Choice of the best trade-off between technical constraints and costs when choosing between an existing reference and an acquisition;
- Automatic generation of the files needed for CAM and program simulation.
Viewing an Assembly in NCSIMUL TOOL
... Physical preparation ...
- Support for the whole tool preparation process in the workshop;
- Recording of all tool-related events: setup, tool change, machine input/output;
- CMM connection;
- Transmission of machining programs with associated compensations immediately usable on DNC machines.
Setup and measurement in NCSIMUL TOOL
... And control of parts and assemblies in stock
- Inventory control;
- Monitoring of tool operation (tool usage statistics);
- Management of purchasing or interfaces with your Information System (ERP...).
Inventory control and statistics in NCSIMUL TOOL
Virtual Machine Showroom
NCSIMUL puts the digital twin at the heart of your daily challenges. Based on the real characteristics of your CNC machine, the result is a dynamic verification of your production that includes the exact environment for all machines, tools and materials.