- 03/07/2017 | Trends in Simulation Software Make It More Powerful, Practical and Faster to Master
- 03/04/2017 | CNC Manufacturing on the Way to the Smart Factory : With NC simulation ready for connected production
- 12/04/2016 | Tips for Metalcasters Getting Started with Finishing - NCSIMUL MACHINE and NCdoc
- 05/04/2016 | A Big Picture Look at Simulation
- NUCLEAR AMRC
«It gives us an exact representation of what’s happening on the machine. Having this digital twin is absolutely vital in ensuring cutting paths are correct.»
Tom Parkin | Production Engineer at the Nuclear AMRC
- PREMIER MANUFACTURING COMPANY
«Once you have everything output into NCSIMUL, you can change things around. You can put in a different fixture if you want, you can move your clamps. That’s really valuable.»
William Gillin | Machine Shop Supervisor
PrescientQA is a quality analysis tool for CAD models and assemblings designed with CATIA. The software is edited by Hellidon Group.
PrescientQA is made of two modules :
- DesignQA checks that CAD models comply with the company/profession standards.
- GeometryQA identifies geometrical inconsistencies, for a systematic control of models designed with CATIA and for improving data sharing.
PrescientQA can be also a very useful tool for users who wish to improve their learning of design best practices and of company standards in this area.
SPRING Technologies manages PrescientQA distribution and assistance for the automotive industry actors (manufacturers and suppliers). PSA (Peugeot-Citroën Group) and Renault rank amongst our customers who elected PrescientQA to control consistently all their CATIA models.
«NCSIMUL MACHINE has delivered an average gain of 10% and sometimes much more.»
QUEMERAIS Norbert | Representative & Coordinator in Poland – HSP technical Advisor de Hispano-Suiza