- 08/03/2018 | Increase Productivity through flexible and intelligent CNC Manufacturing Processes
- 18/01/2018 | AeroDef Manufacturing 2018 - Booth 1022 SPRING Technologies to demonstrate how automation and optimization software can maximize shop floor capabilities
- 27/09/2017 | NCSIMUL SOLUTIONS 2017 wins MM Award at the EMO
- 05/09/2017 | Intelligent, flexible, fast: NCSIMUL rewrites Rules in CNC Manufacturing
- 03/07/2017 | Trends in Simulation Software Make It More Powerful, Practical and Faster to Master
- 03/04/2017 | CNC Manufacturing on the Way to the Smart Factory : With NC simulation ready for connected production
- 12/04/2016 | Tips for Metalcasters Getting Started with Finishing - NCSIMUL MACHINE and NCdoc
- 05/04/2016 | A Big Picture Look at Simulation
- MCSA SIPEM
«We speak the same language as the team at SPRING. They are shop floor people. They know our job and our constraints, their tools prove it.»
François Pytel | Digital Process and Programming Manager
«Through NCSIMUL we get exactly what the machine is seeing or reading...»
Shawn Eisenschenk | Manufacturing Engineer
Gilles BATTIER joined SPRING Technologies in 1988, as a Business Engineer. He quickly progressed, evolving from Sales Director to General Manager before being appointed CEO in 1994. Since then he undertook several strategic projects notably within the framework of the international development of the firm. Indeed, a first office was established in Germany. Then two subsidiaries were subsequently opened in Beijing, China (2008) and in Cambridge (MA) in the US (2010). He also worked on involving the firm in local and international research programs through competitive clusters such as Systematic, Astech and Viameca.
Gilles BATTIER graduated in engineering at ENSIAME Valenciennes (Ecole Nationale Supérieure d'Ingénieurs en Informatique, Automatique, Mécanique, Energétique, Electronique).
International Sales Manager
After a career of 23 years in the Pharmaceutical Industry, in France and abroad, as Commercial Rep', Product Manager, Marketing and Sales Manager and General Manager in South America, Philippe BATTIER became responsible for South Europa within the Generic division of the SANOFI Group. He later joined Laboratorios ALTER (a Spanish Pharmaceutical Group) to develop their international activities, particularly in France, creating two subsidiaries, dedicated to generic products and child nutrition, which he headed. He joined SPRING Technologies in October 2009 as International Sales Manager.
Philippe BATTIER holds a MBA from IAE (Institut d'Administration des Entreprises – Paris I, Panthéon-Sorbonne).
LE PISTON FRANCAIS
«With SPRING’s latest solution, we have cut lead times for reprogramming an NC machine from one week to a few hours, even when different kinematics are used. We know how to generate a program in practically one click, whether the initially plannedNC is the one that will actually be used. It is almost magic!»
Franck Lisle | Manufacturing Engineering Manager