- 25/07/2018 | On the Radar: Intelligent CNC Machining in Aerospace
- 02/07/2018 | IMTS 2018 - SPRING Technologies Launches NCSIMUL 2018
- 21/06/2018 | SPRING Technologies, makers of machine tool simulation and verification software, joins Hexagon
- 15/06/2018 | NCSIMUL at AMB2018: Meeting Point for Digital Pioneers
- 03/07/2017 | Trends in Simulation Software Make It More Powerful, Practical and Faster to Master
- 03/04/2017 | CNC Manufacturing on the Way to the Smart Factory : With NC simulation ready for connected production
- 12/04/2016 | Tips for Metalcasters Getting Started with Finishing - NCSIMUL MACHINE and NCdoc
- 05/04/2016 | A Big Picture Look at Simulation
- PREMIER MANUFACTURING COMPANY
«Once you have everything output into NCSIMUL, you can change things around. You can put in a different fixture if you want, you can move your clamps. That’s really valuable.»
William Gillin | Machine Shop Supervisor
- MCSA SIPEM
«We speak the same language as the team at SPRING. They are shop floor people. They know our job and our constraints, their tools prove it.»
François Pytel | Digital Process and Programming Manager
Perfectly aligned with SPRING NCEXPERIENCE® vision, WYSIWYC® offers a truly unique user experience to every workshop stakeholder - such as CNC operators and shop floor managers - by providing a real-time 3D machining simulation synchronized with the real machining, an unparalleled ease of use, and "workshop" dedicated ultra-mobility.
Dealing with tougher production constraints, obsolete PCs, "Gen-Y" operators...and fear of Machine Downtime!
CNC operators today are facing ever-increasing pressure on production flow, while shop floor managers are chasing any sources of machine downtime.
As Obsolete PCs restrict access to state-of-the-art technologies, manufacturing companies have a hard time recruiting "gen-Y" operators to run their powerful but highly complex CNC machines.
Remote Real-Time Machining Synchronization – NCSIMUL Player Synchro based technology
To help companies get the full value from their CNC machine tools, SPRING has developed a 100% mobile solution that synchronizes both CNC simulation and work instruction sheets with machine tools.
WYSIWYC® is implemented on a rugged, easily portable tablet PC such as the Panasonic Toughpad, enabling simultaneous real-time supervision of several CNC machine tools, and offering operators a clear, instant picture of where and what actions are needed.
A major technological breakthrough and a big step forward that paves the way to flexible production.
Altogether, we are looking forward to meeting the industrial challenges of the future."
Gilles Battier, CEO
Philippe Solignac, Corporate Marketing Director