- 03/07/2017 | Trends in Simulation Software Make It More Powerful, Practical and Faster to Master
- 03/04/2017 | CNC Manufacturing on the Way to the Smart Factory : With NC simulation ready for connected production
- 12/04/2016 | Tips for Metalcasters Getting Started with Finishing - NCSIMUL MACHINE and NCdoc
- 05/04/2016 | A Big Picture Look at Simulation
- NUCLEAR AMRC
«It gives us an exact representation of what’s happening on the machine. Having this digital twin is absolutely vital in ensuring cutting paths are correct.»
Tom Parkin | Production Engineer at the Nuclear AMRC
- PREMIER MANUFACTURING COMPANY
«Once you have everything output into NCSIMUL, you can change things around. You can put in a different fixture if you want, you can move your clamps. That’s really valuable.»
William Gillin | Machine Shop Supervisor
NCSIMUL MONITOR returns machine status, either manually from the NC console or automatically. It delivers native support for OPC, the international interoperability standard for industrial automation.
This means that a machine's status can be reported in real time with details of output, failures, downtime, setups, etc. This data can be used to generate activity reports in table or graph form to enable specific situations to be analyzed and more efficient production planning. Status reporting also enables the execution of quality scenarios and more sophisticated supervision processes. Interfaced with an ERP or Production Management package providing links to work/planned orders, the module provides feedback on productivity rates (OEE*, ORR*, EIRR*) in a single click.
* Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), Overall Rate of Return (ORR), Economic Internal Rate of Return (EIRR).
TRY : NCSIMUL Player
When NC programming becomes a fully immersive, collaborative and mobile experience