- 13/09/2019 | Maja Foster Heads Software Specialist's Global Marketing
- 03/09/2019 | Hexagon's Production Software Portfolio Merges Virtual and Real Manufacturing at EMO 2019
- 20/05/2019 | Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence präsentiert auf der Moulding Expo 2019 innovative Produktionssoftware und aktuelle messtechnische Lösungen
- 15/02/2019 | DACH Region unter der Leitung von Andreas Seum
- NUCLEAR AMRC
«It gives us an exact representation of what’s happening on the machine. Having this digital twin is absolutely vital in ensuring cutting paths are correct»
Tom Parkin | Production Engineer at the Nuclear AMRC
- PREMIER MANUFACTURING COMPANY
«Once you have everything output into NCSIMUL, you can change things around. You can put in a different fixture if you want, you can move your clamps. That’s really valuable.»
William Gillin | Machine Shop Supervisor
SPRING ACADEMY is the training department of SPRING Technologies. Delivering training to 2,000 technicians and engineers each year, it is France's biggest independent CAD/CAM/PLM training center. SPRING ACADEMY offers courses on CATIA V5, CATIA V6, NX, Composite materials, Cutting, Process Engineering, NCSIMUL MACHINE and NCSIMUL 4CAM.
We are committed to a comprehensive, high-quality course offering, tailored to customer needs
- We are committed to offering a broad range of CAD/CAM training, whatever the trainee's initial skill set
- Choice of venue: we deliver courses at one of our centers in France, or on your own site
- Training is tailored to address your needs
- Original training material, developed specifically by our instructors
- We assess your trainees' skills
- Post-graduate support
SPRING Technologies and its SPRING ACADEMY are officially certified to deliver professional courses (registration n°11930418993).
* FAFIEC (a cross-branch educational funding organization) has selected SPRING ACADEMY, the SPRING Technologies training center, for the organization of collective training programs. Attractive terms are available to all companies falling within the scope of the FAFIEC initiative. Approved specializations are :FAFIEC funds all or part of the educational costs for all companies that fulfil the required criteria.
WOODWARD L'ORANGE GMBH
«Durch die NC Simulation und den durchgängigen Datenverkehr zwischen unsere Standorten mit der Entwicklung und Produktion, konnten wir unsere Abläufe deutlich optimieren und Rüstzeiten reduzieren»
Hans Jürgen Brede | Consultant