INDUSTRIE 2015 : The digital machining process live at the SPRING Technologies booth
The NCSIMUL SOLUTIONS for the production environment - Booth 6Y88
SPRING Technologies, vendor of solutions that maximize the productivity of NC machine tools, will be attending Industrie 2015, the flagship event for production technologies, due to be held this year in Lyon, France from April 7 to 10. The program on booth Y88, Hall 6 will include demonstrations of the main modules in the NCSIMUL SOLUTIONS range, notably the latest versions of NCSIMUL Machine, NCSIMUL TOOL, NCSIMUL DNC and WYSIWYC.
Automation, safety and mobility
These are the key words that underlie the product demonstrations scheduled for the SPRING Technologies booth. These include :
- NCSIMUL Machine 9.2 for machining simulation, with automated information in real time, new features in the composites module and enhanced user experience.
- NCSIMUL TOOL 2.6, for cutting tool management, using data imported via the Cloud and with upgraded computation power.
- NCSIMUL DNC 8.2, to connect NC machines with a higher level of automation and tighter integration; a step further towards a lean digital process.
- WYSIWYC - What You See Is What You Cut, for 3D machining simulation in sync with the actual machining, running on the ultra-rugged Panasonic Toughpad tablet connected to a FANUC 31iB5 NC controller.
Partner booth: synchronised simulation at FANUC
NCSIMUL Player Synchro, synchronizing 3D machining simulation with NC and machine tools will be on show at the FANUC booth - Hall 5 H73. A world leader in Robotics, Numerical Control and Machines, FANUC works closely with SPRING and will be hosting a NC demonstration via its FA DEMO Cell, with the full range of its CNC products and motorization.
These features are usually invisible, hidden away inside the machine's housings. In this demonstration unit, the audience gets to see a general view of the motors and their servo amplifiers :
- The I/O modules are accessible just like the NC.
- The NC screen displays the different pages accessible to the operator and can show the part program.
- A second screen has been added displaying the synchronized machining and the 3D simulation via NCSIMUL Player Synchro.
In this way, FANUC dispenses with machines and real machining, and presents and simulates in real time the different stages in the machining of a part, directly on its booth.
Meet the SPRING Technologies team on April 7, 2015 at our booth: Hall 6 Y 88